GS – Architectural Planning and Interior Design
GS – Architectural Planning and Interior Design was founded by Genya Schwartz in 1998 and has since then been under her management.
Our firm accentuates creativity and the provision of diverse solutions in the planning and design of unique projects, while making maximum use of the potential inherent in the designated spaces. We accompany our clients throughout the entire project, including the blueprint, plan, design, oversight and purchase of products required for its execution. Such products may include architectural materials and elements, furnishings, lighting fixtures, and accessories.
GS expanded its business scope to include accessible services and buildings, infrastructures, and the environment.
We attach utmost importance to the personal service we give each client. We are also committed to the aesthetic aspects of the projects we undertake, applying contemporary planning and design trends alongside additional styles.
Our firm is able to take on a wide variety of projects, both throughout Israel and abroad. These include public institutions, recreational facilities, apartments, penthouses, private residences, commercial establishments, corporate offices, computer labs, etc.
Among our clients and the projects our firm has carried out:
- Public institutions – Tel Aviv University: renewed interior design of the Central Library, a complex for PhD students, offices and conference rooms.
- Recreational facilities – bed & breakfast units in the Golan Heights.
- Apartments, penthouses and private luxury residences all over Israel, including interior design.
- Commercial establishments – stores that sell jewelry, shoes, handbags and gifts, cafes (currently in the planning stage), showrooms, and more.
- Corporate offices – the Technologies Forum in Rishon Le-Zion.
- Computer labs – in Israel and abroad.